Seriously, stop what you are doing, go camping, and make these right now. Crazy good. I never knew.
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits (we used buttermilk biscuits)
- cinnamon and sugar mixture (maybe 1/2 cup sugar to 1 tablespoon cinnamon?)
- Melt butter (we used a tin pie plate on the grill) and put the cinnamon and sugar in a separate container (we used another pie plate).
- Knead the biscuit dough so that it’s a little bit stretchy, and stretch it out into a rectangle.
- Wrap one biscuit at a time around the end of a stick (about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick works well) and roast over a fire (like you would a marshmallow).
- After it has browned all over, let the dough cool a bit until it is easier to slide off the stick.
- Roll the dough first in the butter, then in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Be amazed at how delicious dough boys are.